Camping, Harold is at it again. He tells us that world is going to end in May 21 2011. The funny part of it is statement that the Bible guarantees it! That is funny for any Bible student, and believe me you don’t need a PhD in theology to know that Camping is wrong. I just wanted to assure scientific geeks that it will be another sad moment and disappointment to Camping and his followers. I have two reasons for saying that:
- The Camping camp is wrong, Bible doesn’t guarantee that. Infact, the Bible guarantee jus the opposite.
- But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only – (Mat 24:36)
- Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh – (Mat 24:44)
- Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not – (Luk 12:40)
- For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. – (1Th 5:2-3)
Thanks to lamb lion ministry for image
Anyways, another “millerite” failure is on the making, in final stages. And behold, the world is not going to end that day. Jesus is coming like a thief and I feel grief for the Camping camp already!
See you after 21 May, for more Geeky posts 😉
More on topic: